We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cool at night?

Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Cool at night?

Hi

We are visiting pefkos on 16th September for 2 weeks up until 1st October and were wondering if the weather turns cool at night i.e is a cardigan needed? Any help much appreciated

Thanks in advance

Claire

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cool at night?

Hi we went to pefkos 18th Sept for two weeks last year. I wore a cardigan one night and it was.a breezy night. Otherwise found it was warm.enough to go without, just take one in case x

Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cool at night?

Brill thanks, thinking about putting the heating on here before we go - I think it's getting a bit cold here. Will take a back-up cardigan ;-) x

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,782 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cool at night?

Hi yes it can get a bit chilly mid September onwards sometimes as the winds seem to pick up a bit at night still very warm though once your sat somewhere out of it, i always take a cardie just in case, don't worry though nothing like what were getting here at the mo. 14c its freeeeeeeeeeezing lol

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,989 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cool at night?

I found that Pefkos, and Rhodes in general, was much warmer in early October than Turkey for instance. It was like Rhodes rock was a big radiator giving off the heat of the day during the evening.

I agree it's pretty chilly here with that NW wind considering its August!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
66 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cool at night?

30 degrees last night at 8.30!! I know that doesn't answers your question but thought you might like to know. It has been In the 40's during the day very very hot.

6. Re: Cool at night?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos
Recent Conversations