We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what are the best rooms at the coconut court beach resort?

lunenburg, ns
2 posts
Save Topic
what are the best rooms at the coconut court beach resort?

I would like to be away from as much road noise as possible and have a view of the ocean. Which rooms would you recommend?

Thank you.

Ontario
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: what are the best rooms at the coconut court beach resort?

I stayed there in January. I think all the rooms face the ocean. We were up a few floors with a lovely view. I thought the next time I went back I would get one of the units on the pool level but then you wouldn't have the expansive view. It would be convenient to access the beach, pool, and restaurant however. One thing I noticed is when you are out on your balcony you don't hear the road at all, just the ocean (sigh!). If you are inside with the air conditioning going, you don't hear much. There is a bar across the street (fun, too!) that you can hear sometimes but it never bothered us.

lunenburg, ns
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: what are the best rooms at the coconut court beach resort?

Thanks very much. I was trying to figure out from some of the maps available just how far the hotel was from the road and it did look quite close. My husband and I would only be in the room to sleep at night as we like to see all there is to see and this hotel seems to be fairly close to sight seeing and also has a nice beach. We plan on going in April and don't want a high rise type hotel or an expensive one so it looks like this hotel fits the bill! Thanks again.

england
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,623 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: what are the best rooms at the coconut court beach resort?

I like the rooms higher up too so that you get the sea view. I have stayed there 3 times and I never noticed road noise, just the sound of the sea as the previous poster said. The beach is very nice there too. Have a lovely time.

4. Re: what are the best rooms at the coconut court beach resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2011, 06:34
Get answers to your questions about Hastings
Recent Conversations