We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

no email replies back from Coconut Court?

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
no email replies back from Coconut Court?

I am posting here in the hope it gets read by the management of the Coconut Court, I do not understand how I am not getting a reply back either? has this problem been solved as other hotels did reply back very quickly.

I have a booking with you and wish to confirm it after reading all the comments here i wondered if i should just call instead. I did see on TA that there was a facebook page so I have left a message there for the hotel manager fingers crossed I can have contact with you one way or another. We just cannot wait to be there now after all the great reviews we have read on here. x DEE

Ted's Tours
Private Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
Dread or Dead Surf Shop
Equipment Hire, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing, Stand-Up Paddleboarding
Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
387 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: no email replies back from Coconut Court?

There was another traveller with the same problem. Maybe you can find a solution in that forum:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g666611-i15728-k40…

Barbados
Level Contributor
318 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: no email replies back from Coconut Court?

I'd suggest you phone if you need immediate response. Bajans are not the fastest at replying to emails.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: no email replies back from Coconut Court?

Thanks for the replies i did see the other posts regarding this issue but i did not find any answers there. The last post on there said they had resent them and then got a reply, but i could not understand what they had done to achieve this. I am using the correct email address so mmmmmmmmm not sure how to get a response via email from them. I am going to try the telephone but would rather have had a written reply back from them, Maybe i will get a reply back via the facebook as i have left a message there for the hotel manager as there is a dedicated page there from her. Once again thanks to you both for taking the time to reply to my query x Dee

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,907 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: no email replies back from Coconut Court?

The agents at CCBH are usually very good at responding (even though on TA it wouldn't seem so). I did hear a few weeks back that they did have some issues with their e-mails, but not sure if that has been straightened out. The e-mail you should be using is reservations@coconut-court.com. which page on Facebook ??? The community manager page ?? or the hotel group or fan page?? just checking.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: no email replies back from Coconut Court?

I did post an update here but cannot see it now, i did call the hotel and they passed my details to the reservation team. I had an email back today my reservation has been confirmed so all ok.

I mailed them back regarding the room and this was the reply

Standard Ocean View room category. This room has a partial view to the ocean from the balcony and is located on the two lower floors of our “West Block” which is located to the right hand side of the entrance to the hotel.

Anybody have any info on these rooms do they have AC and what are the standards of the rooms. I know they are basic rooms so not too bothered about that at all, as the staff and surroundings are more imprtant to me i was just curious that's all. REGARDS DEE

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
29 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: no email replies back from Coconut Court?

I emailed Coconut Court last Sunday night and received a prompt reply Monday morning.

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
29 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: no email replies back from Coconut Court?

I emailed Coconut Court last Sunday night and received a prompt reply Monday morning.

Branford...
Level Contributor
57 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: no email replies back from Coconut Court?

I have stayed at Coconut Court for the last six years. It is a pretty good hotel but the last two years they did not give me the room I requested, which was Room 66, ground pool level. They told me when I got there my room wasn't going to be vacant for two days and I would have to stay in another room. After two years of moving rooms, I gave up and now have rented a home right next to Coconut Court. The location can't be beat and I do like seeing the same people year after year. The room you have if I'm not mistaken located on the right hand side of the hotel. Not sure how the views are there but I do know the higher up the better the view. But there are no elevators either. I will be there 3/3/-3/11 in a home called Camelot to the left of Coconut Court. Maybe I will see you at the Sea Grape beach bar....Enjoy

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
722 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: no email replies back from Coconut Court?

Some emails weren't being received by them and some of their replies weren't getting out for some reason. I literally resent it with a message saying I was surprised not to get a reply and I got one the next day.

The rooms are all pretty much the same inside. Cosy and clean but simple. Nice Barbadian decor. I think the Beach Front are maybe very slightly larger with a table and chairs. As far as I remember all the rooms have a ceiling fan and most of them have aircon - but depending on your room rate there may be a local charge for this. I have a feeling the rooms you've booked will have a view of the ocean from above the restaurant.

10. Re: no email replies back from Coconut Court?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2012, 22:18
Get answers to your questions about Hastings
Recent Conversations