We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coconut Court

Which Hastings hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
10 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Coconut Court

Couple of questions. We have a Superior Oceanview Room which states that it has a balcony.

Do these have furniture?

Does this hotel have wifi?

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,528 posts
302 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coconut Court

jesmp

Yes they do have furniture.

The hotel also has WiFi. It's $5 USD for one hour or $15 USD for 24 hours.

Regards

toronto
Level Contributor
127 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coconut Court

I've heard that you can pick up free wifi on the beach at CC, as well as at TGIF across the road, and also at the Mariott lobby which isn't too far away

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
5,340 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coconut Court

The wifi at Coconut Court was woefully bad in May. They did have plans to improve it I know and so it might ve better now. Never tried to pick it up on the beach but certainly was worth the price of a coffee at the Marriott to use theirs !

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,619 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coconut Court

Unless it's changed, wireless is free at CCBH in the lobby or even at the pool or bar. Not in the rooms (although.. if you position yourself just right on your balcony.. you might get it..)..

There are computers in the lobby you can use.. for a fee...

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,528 posts
302 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Coconut Court

I spoke to a friend last night who works at front desk and that was the information she gave me, so it probably has changed.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,619 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Coconut Court

yep..just found out as well.. no more free wireless.. which I really don't get.. but.. ok..whatever..

barbados
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Coconut Court

I believe for the price of a coffee wifi is free at the Mariott just across the road.

Beccles, United...
Level Contributor
263 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Coconut Court

Guess we won't be staying there anymore if they've started charging USD25 p.d. for wifi.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,528 posts
302 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Coconut Court

gogandy

It's $15 USD per day for the WiFi at Coconut Court. You can get free WiFi across the road at TGI Fridays.

Regards

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,619 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Coconut Court

The 15.00usd per day isn't bad.. my issue really is.. it's a vacation hotel, not a business hotel.. why charge?? if you have wifi.. especially if you bring your own laptop.. if you have to use one provided in the lobby etc then maybe... That goes for any Hotel.

Hilton charges the same thing (maybe slightly more).. and I've been told it's because they call themselves a business hotel rather than a resort..

and GS.. if it hasn't changed.. I wouldn't pay any amount money , to get wifi at TGIF..

Get answers to your questions about Hastings