We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trips

London, Ontario
4 posts
Save Topic
Trips

I am planning on going to melia las Dunas with my Boyfriend for New Years...Anyone have any suggestions for ANYTHING. Also wondering what there is to do there, any tours etc

Ont
Level Contributor
528 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Trips

There is seadoos trip, day trip to Santa Clara, Jeep tour, catermaran. Lots of stuff to do and they will fill you in the first day

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
299 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trips

we'll be at the Melia Las Dunas for New Year's also. Does anyone know if the hotel plans anything. We are also looking to go on a couple of tours. I have heard the catarmaran tour is nice but not too much other info

Ont
Level Contributor
528 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Trips

When we were there in Nov friends took the jeep tour and loved it. They spent some time at a waterfall, and had a visit to the nature reserve which the found very good, visited a farm and drove the jeeps. It was a full day but well worth it they said. I would book the catamaran early in the week if you are going to do it as it can be cancelled if the water is too rough and than you will have the oppourtunity to do it later.

4. Re: Trips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2009, 20:23
Get answers to your questions about Caibarien