We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

re weather and clothes

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
299 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
re weather and clothes

Having never experienced Cuba we are so looking forward to it. We are leaving Dec. 29th. I've checked the weather websites but should we take any sort of warm clothes,ie sweaters etc.? I'm not sure what to expect for December weather in Cuba. Thanks for the help.

Ont
Level Contributor
528 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: re weather and clothes

I have never been in late Dec but we have been in early Jan and the weather has been very nice. I would however take a sweater for the evenings as it can get a little cool--especially after being in the sun all day

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
9,143 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: re weather and clothes

i have been a few times at the end of dec and beginning of JAn and it can get cool at night, so bring a sweater. The weather can also be windy at this time of year. Both the last 2 times was very windy and cool the whole week we were there with a sun shower on two sepereat occasions.

Cobourg, Canada
Level Contributor
230 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: re weather and clothes

Thinking of heading down Jan 24 to Melia Cayo Santa Maria, would you use Cayco Coco in the weather websites to get weather

Which would be the best site to use?

HRL
London,ON
Level Contributor
95 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: re weather and clothes

I've been using Santa Clara site to track weather It has been cooler than usual but then look what temps have been in Florida

Terrace Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
32 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: re weather and clothes

I think the Cayo Coco weather would be much closer to CSM weather. it's not very far by water at all, and Santa Clara is in the mddle of the main island of Cuba.

Ont
Level Contributor
528 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: re weather and clothes

You should be able to find the weather under Caibarien.

7. Re: re weather and clothes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2009, 13:18