We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cuba-Santa Maria weather in June?

manchester, uk
14 posts
Save Topic
Cuba-Santa Maria weather in June?

Hi, wanting to book here for june the 23rd however was wondering what the weather will be like at this time? will it be too windy and wet to catch a tan? or even sun bathe atall?

Many Thanks

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Holguin, Guardalavaca
Level Contributor
14,384 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cuba-Santa Maria weather in June?

June??...You will be feeling Hot Hot Hot...you may get occassional short tropical downpours but nothing that will spoil your holiday...If there is wind (more likely breeze!!), I am sure you will be thankful for it.. the end of May/begining of June sees the heat and humidity start kicking in... Im sure you will have a fantastic tan by the time you go home.

Denholme, United...
Level Contributor
1,088 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cuba-Santa Maria weather in June?

We normally go to the caribbean last week in may first week in june for 2 weeks . Only once(last year in jamaica) did we have a a whole day of heavy rain, Its hot yep and humidand kyou will certainly get a tan. I didnt find it windy at all though.

Going earlier this year (just over 7 weeks to go)

Hoping its still hot hot but less rainfall.

Would it stop me going again in may june? No if the price was right and it was the only time i could go , no way ,lOVE the caribbean.

Gloucestershire, UK
Level Contributor
609 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cuba-Santa Maria weather in June?

We are going at the begining of July - have to wait for kids to finish their exams, one is doing gcse's which is why we cant get away earlier. Any idea of the weather then?

4. Re: Cuba-Santa Maria weather in June?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 23:17
Get answers to your questions about Caibarien
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question