We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ghd's help

Sheffield, Yorkshire
Level Contributor
120 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
ghd's help

dose any1 know if my hair straitenes GHD'S will work at the hotel melisa las dunas in cuba. xx

North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
574 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ghd's help

I've never been to Cuba but i think as long as you have the correct adaptor all lectrical alliances should work

North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
574 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ghd's help

Sorry my spelling's poor - i've just woken up!

Fife, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for St Andrews
Level Contributor
9,130 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ghd's help

You may find that they only heat up a little bit if there is not enough voltage so hope your happy holiday doesn't rely on it!(but they will work if you take the correct adaptor.)

London, United...
Level Contributor
697 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: ghd's help

Hello Marshall1975,

I have always taken my hair straightners (GHD's) and they work perfectly well with adaptors. I have long hair and take the time and effort of straightening it only to find after a short time its starts to puff out!!!...due to the hunidity. I normally end up grabbing the lot and throwing it up in a clip!

If im really determined for it to remain straight I use a serum afterwards which helps against the humidity.

Renwot

5. Re: ghd's help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 11:21
Get answers to your questions about Caibarien