We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

manchester 12thmay

manchester
4 posts
Save Topic
manchester 12thmay

me and my boyfriend are going melia las dunas anyone going to 12thmay from manchester

england, wigan
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: manchester 12thmay

me and my partner are going 12 may cant wait not long now have you been before? jenny

manchester
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: manchester 12thmay

no never been before,i feel like iv been and come back already i look at it like everyday ha doesnt help when you work in travel,i really cant wait xx

Gloucestershire, UK
Level Contributor
594 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: manchester 12thmay

We were originally going on the 10th May which was changed by Thomas Cook to the 12th. Booked it 12 months ago but we had to change as we couldn't make the new dates, it came back after my husband was due to go on a business trip - now we have to wait until July. Look forward to all your reviews when you get back.

North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
567 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: manchester 12thmay

3 more sleeps for us - we'll be leaving just MLD as you're arriving

manchester
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: manchester 12thmay

lucky u 3 more sleeps.............wish that was me,

my flight got changed from 10th to 12th aswell i was

quite gutted as my birthday is 13th and its now going to be the next day.

Gloucestershire, UK
Level Contributor
594 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: manchester 12thmay

It was perfect when it was going on the 10th as it was a Saturday so meant less days off work and time to chill when you got back as the monday was bank holiday. Now we have to take 12 days off work which eats into the holiday entitlement. Apart from this my husband has to fly to Sweden on the tuesday (the day we flew back) which meant he would almost have got off one plane in Manchester and back on another at Heathrow - if that were possible and with jet lag. Now we have 10 weeks to wait. The good news in there will be lots of reviews from all of you who go before us.

Flint, United...
Level Contributor
143 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: manchester 12thmay

We don't go until end August so 118 days to go

Changed our mind from Maldives/Sri Lanka and going to Cuba instead. Only prob is it means longer until holiday - well one day!

england, wigan
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: manchester 12thmay

hi all not long to go now has any one got there tickets n visa's yet? jenny

manchester
4 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: manchester 12thmay

mine are in but i dont have them yet because the shop i used to work in has closed and all the tickets got redirected to a shop i dont know how to get to so there sending them out to me,week monday..........

Consett, United...
Level Contributor
19,168 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: manchester 12thmay

You are all boasting, we come on the plane you return on so will wave to you all as we get off. It is a wonderful hotel(MLD), been twice and believe me can not wait to get back to our home.

Get answers to your questions about Caibarien