We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

West Sussex
2 posts
Save Topic

Do they have hairdryers provided in the rooms at the A Casuarina Beach and if so, are they any good?

Draper, Utah
Level Contributor
119 posts
434 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hairdryers

according to Almonds website there are hair dryers in each room, how good are they? well that is probably a matter of personal experience.

Bridgetown, Barbados
Destination Expert
for Bridgetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
5,833 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hairdryers

They will no doubt be perfectly acceptible as they will be of the correct electical phase to work here so don't worry about it!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hairdryers

I stayed at the almond casuarina this past march and there was a hairdryer in the room. However, since I have long thick hair and the hairdryer was a small one, it took me longer than usual to dry my hair. If you are particular about your hairdryer I would advise you to bring your own as the electrical outlets are the same as the ones in north america.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
3,081 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hairdryers

I agree with Scary, I'd imagine the hotel hairdryer will work better than your own if you are from the UK, mine is pitiful over there, certainly on Bajan time lol! only hair appliance that works fine are my GHD straighteners.

Bagshot, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,402 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hairdryers

I've got a travel hairdryer (dual voltage) and that usually works better than hotel ones over there, but I guess it depends what the hotel provides. I like to have a concentrator nozzle on mine and I hate holding in a button to keep the dryer on, so that's why I dislike the ones that are usually provided in a hotel bathroom.

Hornchurch, United...
Level Contributor
56 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hairdryers

I just returned last week and found the hotel hairdryer far better than my own one which i took from the uk!

7. Re: Hairdryers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2011, 06:41
Get answers to your questions about St. Lawrence Gap