We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelor Party Dinner at David's, Champers, or Pisces?

Dallas, Texas
4 posts
Save Topic
Bachelor Party Dinner at David's, Champers, or Pisces?

A good sized group of about 12 guys who are working professionals will celebrate our last night in Barbados. Problem is we want the best, upscale, trendy, and sophistacted restaurant to spend our last night out as we do toasts to the bachelor, share jokes and memories, all while we're on a patio with a nice view.

Please make suggestions from the three I've selected. It is between David's, Champers, or Pisces?

BTW what's a good place to go for breakfast in South Barbados near or in the Gap? Preferably a place that opens at 7am-8am?

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,482 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bachelor Party Dinner at David's, Champers, or Pisces?

Breakfast place on the gap would be Happy Days I would go and speak to the people there to arrange it for the size of your party - another lovely place for breakfast at a reasonable price is Accra Beach Hotel. As for dining I hope the party any of the three would work also Tapas on the broadwalk or again Accra Beach Hotel I would advise you to book in advance. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!

Barbados
Level Contributor
2,398 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bachelor Party Dinner at David's, Champers, or Pisces?

Davids was badly damaged during Tomas so not sure it would even be open. On top of that I haven't heard a good report on Davids in a very long time and wouldn't really recommend it. I also think Tapas on the boardwalk would suit very well and of the other 2 I'd say Champers first then Pisces.

Surfers Cafe in Oistins does a good breakfast and opens directly onto the sea.

vancouver, bc
Level Contributor
144 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bachelor Party Dinner at David's, Champers, or Pisces?

Champers would be great, especially if you can get the gazebo out on the deck. It's a little more private and would work well for your speeches I think. I walked by Davids today and it looked like it was being worked on so not sure if it's open right now.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
345 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bachelor Party Dinner at David's, Champers, or Pisces?

I would highly suggest Champers. Great Atmosphere! And like the previous post suggested the gazebo. But definatly call ahead. As for breakfast I would suggest the Flying fish at the beginning of the gap. Happy days was just ok as far as we liked and Flying fish was much better. Also there is a great sports bar Berts for drinks after dinner right near Champers. Outside lounge with big screen tv ect..

Edited: 14 December 2010, 02:26
Henley on Thames
Level Contributor
2,270 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bachelor Party Dinner at David's, Champers, or Pisces?

I think Wispers would really suit you all, very relaxed but very trendy right on the beach. Really great seating areas for drinking or coffees. Not in the Gap though nearer Bridgetown.

http://www.wispersonthebay.com/

Henley on Thames
Level Contributor
2,270 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bachelor Party Dinner at David's, Champers, or Pisces?

Sorry didn't read the question correctly you were only deciding between 3. Out of those I would go for Champers although there is no comparison between them they are all so different.

7. Re: Bachelor Party Dinner at David's, Champers, or Pisces?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2011, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about St. Lawrence Gap