We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Braddie's Bar

Edmonton
Level Contributor
40 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Braddie's Bar

We found Braddie’s Bar in St. Lawrence Gap and ended up going there many times over our extended stay. It’s a great little local rum shop that is full of atmosphere just up the road from the Dover Playing Field. They serve good Bajan food at very reasonable prices and drinks are also very reasonably priced (especially at happy hour!). The staff were really welcoming and friendly . . . we had a great time there. If anyone wants to check it out they have a website, braddiesbarbarbados.com.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,474 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Braddie's Bar

Braddie's been there for years and has a big loyal customer base. Friday's used to be Karaoke night is that still the case????

Edmonton
Level Contributor
40 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Braddie's Bar

Yes, we were told it has been there for many years . . . it was taken over by new owners in January and I think got a bit of freshening up. I believe that Thurday night is Karaoke night now.

Bagshot, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,197 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Braddie's Bar

Oh dear, shows how long I have been going to Barbados, I remeber before Braddies was there and there was a bit of a shack of a house on the corner and a guy always used to be sitting outside (I was there for over 2 months and he sat outside almost all the time!)

4. Re: Braddie's Bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 01:18
Get answers to your questions about St. Lawrence Gap