We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Couples Barbados - where did all the reviews go?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
40 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Couples Barbados - where did all the reviews go?

This morning there were 209 reviews - now there only 6? How come I can't see the others?

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
8,332 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Couples Barbados - where did all the reviews go?

Sandals has bought out Couples in Barbados. So whatever existed for Couples is irrelevant.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
40 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Couples Barbados - where did all the reviews go?

Sandals bought La Source in Grenada but the reviews for La Source are still there. Just weird that the Couples reviews were there this morning and now they are gone.

Level Contributor
26 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Couples Barbados - where did all the reviews go?

Interesting that historical review and photos have been removed yet newer posts continue to be added. Not really sure how TA operates and who controls eventual content, however I enjoyed perusing the material and still consider the older content relevant. People posted with positive intent and shared their stories and photos for other to review. Not a big deal but would be nice to look back especially at he pictures that were shared. Cheers!

Milford...
Level Contributor
4,306 posts
627 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Couples Barbados - where did all the reviews go?

My review just got posted yesterday.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,147 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Couples Barbados - where did all the reviews go?

The Couples reviews will all disappear eventually.

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
4,565 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Couples Barbados - where did all the reviews go?

I received this note from TA. I understand that it should be removed from Sandals reviews but not from my contributions. I'm sure I won't be writing any future reviews.

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for contacting TripAdvisor!

It appears that Couples Barbados All-Inclusive has undergone a change in ownership. In order to provide the new ownership with a blank slate to create and build their own reputation on, we have removed all reviews prior to this change. We appreciate your understanding and apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

Best regards,

Meg

TripAdvisor Support Team

7. Re: Couples Barbados - where did all the reviews go?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 November 2014, 05:21
Get answers to your questions about St. Lawrence Gap