We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals Barbados

Carle Place, New...
Level Contributor
353 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Sandals Barbados

Does anyone know If Sandals Barbados is going to honor the free Voucher money that was offered through the Tourism board?

I know there was a time frame as far as booking went.In which I am in.

I have received my new documents for from Sandals yesterday for my December trip but there was no booking date on the new documents to prove I was in that time?

Has any body else received their new documents?

Mentioned in this post
Sandals Barbados
Sandals Barbados
2,994 Reviews
Barbados
Bridgetown, Barbados
Destination Expert
for Bridgetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
5,839 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandals Barbados

The money does not come from Sandals but from the Government - if you have your original reciept I would think you would not have any problem with this...

Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandals Barbados

I have the same question, as Sandals Barbados has not been added as a participating hotel (and Couples Barbados has been removed).

There was a 'contact us' option on the promotion's website, and I sent a message last week but have not heard back.

Mentioned in this post
Sandals Barbados
Sandals Barbados
2,994 Reviews
Barbados
Barbados
Barbados
Caribbean
clinton,on
Level Contributor
672 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandals Barbados

There is no problem getting the vouchers. We did not have to show that we had booked during the time frame. Just ask at the front desk.

Carle Place, New...
Level Contributor
353 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sandals Barbados

Clintontraveller,

When did you go ? Was it Couples or Sandals. I have to agree with jdtc1985 neither are listed on the Barbados Tourism boards participaring resorts?

That's why I am asking. I plan of course to bring my original documents that state when I booked but not sure they are going to honor them.

When I called sandals they told me that they would have someone get back to me. I am still waiting.

Mentioned in this post
Barbados
Barbados
Caribbean
clinton,on
Level Contributor
672 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sandals Barbados

We travelled the 1st of Nov and returned home yesterday so we were there for 3 days when it was a Sandals and people were receiving their vouchers from Sandals.

Carle Place, New...
Level Contributor
353 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sandals Barbados

Thanks everyone for your help!!! Sounds like I shouldn't have a problem then.

7. Re: Sandals Barbados

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10 December 2013, 18:34
Banff National...
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sandals Barbados

Does anyone know what is happening with scuba diving at the resort? One person indicated that The Dive Shop, an independent operation, is handling things. What about a Sandals dive team, teaching, and things like that? Also a Newton dive boat is something I would miss!

Any news, anyone? Thanks!

Hammonton, New...
Level Contributor
224 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sandals Barbados

They are staying with the same people that did the dives with couples. The sandals programs will be awhile they have to get things set up. Boats ,dock space has to be arranged. There is no place on property to dock the ocean is too rough.

Charley

Banff National...
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sandals Barbados

Thanks! Will dive policies be more "Sandals" or more like those of an independent shop? How does the evaluation and orientation get done? What I am getting at is that often Sandals (at least initially) will do a "one size fits all", whereas independent shops might tend to match a diver's interests/ability with a particular dive. I'm thinking, for example, a dive like the Stavronikita: the Dive Shop does it but Sandals might not.

Get answers to your questions about St. Lawrence Gap
Recent Conversations