We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals Christmas diner

Brantford, Ontario
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Sandals Christmas diner

My wife and I are staying at the Sandals resort, arriving on Dec 25, landing @ 15:31. We realize it will take time to go threw customs etc, then transport to the resort. We were wondering if there will be a "special" Christmas diner , and if so will we have to pre-book an a'lacarte to attend.Also while I,m asking about "special" events , could anyone supply info about the New years eve event, as we will also be there for that!

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
8,506 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandals Christmas diner

Suggest you contact Sandals directly for their activities and plans.

Though Sandals does seem to monitor this site and has answered some questions.

Palm Beach Condos...
Level Contributor
11,693 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandals Christmas diner

3. Re: Sandals email address

21 November 2013, 14:27

Hello,

You can send front desk emails to sbd-res@grp.sandals.com

Cassie

Jamaica
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandals Christmas diner

There will be a Grand Christmas Gala Buffet on the Poolside, also the Caribbean Restaurant, yes Please is open, but there is no requirement for Reservations. The only Reservations Restaurant is Schooners.

Jackson,NJ
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
5,823 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sandals Christmas diner

Will the Christmas gala dinner be on Christmas eve or on Christmas day?

Jamaica
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sandals Christmas diner

On Christmas Day, the 25th!

Jackson,NJ
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
5,823 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sandals Christmas diner

Thank you. Any thing on Christmas eve?

Jamaica
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Sandals Christmas diner

On the 24th there are all 3 Restaurants open, the big celebration is on the 25th.

Jackson,NJ
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
5,823 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sandals Christmas diner

Thank you.

Brantford, Ontario
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Sandals Christmas diner

FYI I received this info from (Andre Harris Food & Beverage Mgr Sandals Barbados Resort & Spa)

regarding my above request, and I would like to thank him for this. Thanks Andre . Scott

At present we have three(3) restaurants on property. These are:

· Schooners (a la carte) – seafood menu and requires reservations and dress code is resort evening attire (long pants, close-toed shoes and collared shirt). Usually closed on Monday.

· Yes Please (a la carte) – Caribbean cuisine, requires no reservations and dress code is resort casual. Usually closed on Tuesday.

· Bayside – buffet for all three meal periods.

As it relates to Christmas day and New Year’s Eve, the dining arrangements are as follow:

· Christmas day – We have a gala buffet around our main pool area as well as our other two restaurants will be opened for a la carte service.

· New Years Eve – This will be more upscale to include an upgraded cocktail and a grand gala buffet that will include a variety of cuisines. Also, for guests who prefers to be waited on, we will have our Yes Please restaurant opened for a la carte service with a few special added to the menu for the night.

You can make your dinner reservations at our Soon Come Back desk in the lobby during your stay. Looking forward to see you soon in sunny Barbados. Let me know if there is anything else that I can do to help.

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
Level Contributor
13,162 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sandals Christmas diner

Great info Lax, thanks for sharing.

Get answers to your questions about St. Lawrence Gap
Recent Conversations