We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting St L Gap in August with family

London, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Visiting St L Gap in August with family

I am coming in mid August with my boys aged 6 and 11. Is it very noisy to stay right in the St Lawrence Beach Condos? I know its a pay off between having easy access to all the restaurants etc. but we don't like a lot of noise.

Is the beach very small and just wondering how close we would be to other great beaches?

Any ideas for great things to do with my family would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
5,361 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Visiting St L Gap in August with family

What are they coming up as??

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
876 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Visiting St L Gap in August with family

dont know why but back in February your identities were mixed up as I remember,as Shane e.,on this site your photos are the same,do you have a twin?

Edited: 10 July 2014, 21:37
Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
5,361 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Visiting St L Gap in August with family

Weird. A while back my son's reviews appeared in my name. Curious!

South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,599 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Visiting St L Gap in August with family

They came up as shane e . Now they have been removed . There was nothing wrong said at all . It makes you wonder sometimes why bother .

South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,599 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Visiting St L Gap in August with family

My reply to the post was that we stay at SLBC and have not any problems with noise , but then again there is only myself and my wife and we only use the oceanfront bedroom . If the person who posted has booked ground floor , then it's actually below street level so there should be no issues . I didn't think there was anything wrong with the content of the reply .

16. Re: Visiting St L Gap in August with family

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 03:15
Get answers to your questions about St. Lawrence Gap
Recent Conversations