We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Almond Beach Village --- MAP ??

Toronto
Level Contributor
240 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Almond Beach Village --- MAP ??

Does anyone have a MAP of the ABV ??

we are thinking of booking this hotel for Feb'2012, and I would like to see a Map for the rooms, the restaurants, etc.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,977 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Almond Beach Village --- MAP ??

CeeCee_Fazi

I have a map of the property from an old brochure but it's not electronic sorry. I could advise you though, the best of the blocks which is right on the beach is Block 7. The Reef Restaurant is nearby and also on the beach. Horizon Restaurant gives views of the beach but is not directly there. Enids and La Smaritta are both away from the beach.

Alternatively, drop an e-mail to abvforyouaboutyou@almondresorts.com and request a map of the property.

Hope this helps somewhat.

Regards

Toronto
Level Contributor
240 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Almond Beach Village --- MAP ??

Hi Genetic ---- thank you so much !! that is very helpful information, and I have sent an e-mail to them.

thanks again :)

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,977 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Almond Beach Village --- MAP ??

You're welcome CeeCee

Regards

Yarm, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
26 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Almond Beach Village --- MAP ??

i have a map will see if i can post it

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,977 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Almond Beach Village --- MAP ??

Please do. Try uploading it to a photo hosting site and posting the link here for us.

6. Re: Almond Beach Village --- MAP ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 November 2012, 10:26
Get answers to your questions about Speightstown