We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Port St Charles

Which Speightstown hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
89 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Port St Charles

We are going to be staying at Heywards Speightstown in september & we was wondering if Port St Charles is open to the general public & if so what bars,restaurants are there? & can we use there pools.

Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
1,217 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Port St Charles

You can have lunch or dinner at the yacht club there but you cannot use the pools.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,510 posts
302 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Port St Charles

benmel

Though you can't use the pool, the beach there is one of the best on the island and my personal favourite.

Regards

London, United...
Level Contributor
89 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Port St Charles

BGIWorldTraveller that is the one we normally go to as its only across the road from where we are staying, just thought if we had lunch in Port St Charles we could use the pool, but will just chill on the beach after.

portsmouth, england
Level Contributor
262 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Port St Charles

We have been there a few times, last being October 2013 and used the pool after dinner now problem.. Just presumed we could if I'm honest as carried on drinking there for the rest of the afternoon.

Love this place!

Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
1,217 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Port St Charles

Strange we were told the pools closed at 6pm!

portsmouth, england
Level Contributor
262 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Port St Charles

We left around 5pm so don't know about that!

Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
1,217 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Port St Charles

You said you had dinner there. Did you have towels etc?

Palm Beach Condos...
Level Contributor
10,014 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Port St Charles

think most public pools close at 6pm -(insurance?) -suspect might also need to pay lifeguard overtime if open longer I'd think???? -

Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
1,217 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Port St Charles

ASO Port St Charles is not a public pool and there is no lifeguard there. There is a small pool by the yacht club but I cannot see how anyone just dining there would use this unless they brought towels etc.

Palm Beach Condos...
Level Contributor
10,014 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Port St Charles

our pool at Palm Beach isn't a "public pool" either - but it is closed to guests (insurance requirement) at 6pm and we certainly haven't got a lifeguard either - just thought that maybe that was a requirement of a fancy spot like Port St Charles

Get answers to your questions about Speightstown