We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

gran caribe club cojimar

merseyside
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
gran caribe club cojimar

Hi me and my hubby are booked here for two weeks for the first two weeks in march and are looking for some honest opinions about the above.

owen sound
Level Contributor
231 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: gran caribe club cojimar

do a search for this resort and check out the latest reviews. Just looked and there are a few for you to look at. Some good some bad just go with a open mind and enjoy your vacation

merseyside
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: gran caribe club cojimar

thanks for that will let you know

Horseshoe Valley...
Level Contributor
159 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: gran caribe club cojimar

I will be there on March 11th with the whole family. This will be our forth time in Cuba. We have been to 4 star and 3 star hotels. You have to go with an open mind and don't expect for someone else to make or break your holiday. Ignore some of the bad reviews. Go and enjoy the sun and sand and have a good time we will.

somerset
Level Contributor
185 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: gran caribe club cojimar

Hi gerrard8merseyside my boyfriend and I will be at the Club Cojimar on the 30th March for 2 weeks (flying from Manchester) our first time to Cuba. see you there!

somerset
Level Contributor
185 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: gran caribe club cojimar

just noticed I have my dates wrong!! i wish i was going the begining of March!! but alas we are going at the end of March :( im counting the days......

6. Re: gran caribe club cojimar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 13:16