We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Razors - Holguin

London, Canada
Destination Expert
for Santiago de Cuba
Level Contributor
3,259 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Razors - Holguin

Took ladies and mens disposable razors. They were hot items! The guys off the beach went into Holguin to buy some and there were none available. Were tickled pink to receive them..... Had lots of kisses from smooth faces the next day!

Just a suggestion for those heading out!

Hope the rain goes away and many sunny days!

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
102,254 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Razors - Holguin

Coral Queen:

Minor point but why post this in the Cayo Guillermo forum? Surely the general Cuba forum would be the better place for this posting.

Am I the only person who wishes there was just one forum? - ie: Cuba forum.

Consett, United...
Level Contributor
21,248 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Razors - Holguin

We took 120 razzors on our last trip. They were well and truely welcomed.

Consett, United...
Level Contributor
21,248 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Razors - Holguin

A forum with the heading of Cuba would be fantastic.It would save so many repeat postings on the same subject, like hurricanes.

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
102,254 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Razors - Holguin

My point exactly. At one time there were in excess of 40 posts that were Paloma related showing up on the main Cuba forum, due to people posting about it on the regional forums.

It will never happen though.

London, Canada
Destination Expert
for Santiago de Cuba
Level Contributor
3,259 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Razors - Holguin

Sorry about this....didn't realize I was in the Cayo Guillermo Forum.... I am still on Benadryl from all my bites and still a little confused. This is what happens when you jump around....from one to the other....ha...ha... Must still have some fleas....ha...ha....

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
102,254 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Razors - Holguin

From that poor old, lonely, kitty on the Cayo Guillermo forum!! Nice one Coral Queen.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,938 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Razors - Holguin

Good idea Coral...I hadn't picked any up yet.

I totally agree their should be main Cuba forum too. Those multiple threads during hurricanes are enough to make you mad.....like a deranged kitty.lol

I think you posted in the C.G forum because you were dreaming about those nice white sandy beaches...which I have not been to yet but am dreaming about them too!

Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
14,867 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Razors - Holguin

There is a main Cuba forum, and the off-shots derive from there (Varadero, Holguin, etc).

Go to the main page of TA & type in Cuba - it opens all the forums together on one page.

Yikes, gotta run ... kitty is playing with razors ...

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
6,608 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Razors - Holguin

Thanks Coral Queen - will keep that in mind. Speaking of kisses - did you see the kissing bandit at the Blau??? Adanac - you remember which one don't you????? lol!!!!

London, Canada
Destination Expert
for Santiago de Cuba
Level Contributor
3,259 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Razors - Holguin

Scratch...scratch....Meow! Sure did Macdon and Adanac! Surprised him by blowing kisses to him when we met! Would get up and get our chairs right away when he seen us come on the beach.....even wiped them clean. Now to go and find my litter box. That large pile of papers on my desk looks tempting!!!! Purrrrrrr