We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anyone going ID 4th June??

birmingham
Level Contributor
584 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
anyone going ID 4th June??

Flying from Manchester 4th June .... staying at the ID?

Anyone else?

First time to cuba cannot wait i am sooooo excited.

See you there xx

wales
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: anyone going ID 4th June??

sunshine, We too are Cuba first timers and cannot wait, we will be there on the 2nd June for 2 weeks.We are also staying at the ID. Roll on Tuesday. Regards Rich & Sue

Ottawa
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: anyone going ID 4th June??

We are leaving tomorrow out of Montreal for 2 weeks,it's going to be great!For you first timers,don't worry about a thing you will have a blast.It's our 3rd time in Cuba we went to Varadero and Camaguey already and planning to visit other parts of Cuba.

See you all there!Denis.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: anyone going ID 4th June??

Lucky you SUNSHINEBIRMINGHAM, i still have another 4 weeks 5 days to go, not that i'm counting, lol. I read your post on gifts and i too was wanting to take some. Think i might try to take them to a aid place now. What about you????? Oh, and please feel free to have a wee cocktail or 3 for me and i will do the same back, lol :-) Helen x

birmingham
Level Contributor
584 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: anyone going ID 4th June??

rich & sue

not long now then .. i really cannot wait.

see you at the bar .. get a cocktail in for me lol.

i'm sure we'll love it. The reviews all seem to be amazing x

High Wycombe
Level Contributor
153 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: anyone going ID 4th June??

Trust me, you will love it!!

Birmingham
Level Contributor
77 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: anyone going ID 4th June??

SB - I'll have a cocktail lined up for you too as will be there. Getting very excited myself!!!!!

manchester uk
Level Contributor
31 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: anyone going ID 4th June??

Going to the ID on the 11 June from Manchester, our 1st time too, hope we all enjoy it,

Lanark, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: anyone going ID 4th June??

Hi

We leave for the ID on the 11th From Manchester. Been to Cuba before but first time to Cayo Guillermo, if like rest of country we will Love It.

Kent
13 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: anyone going ID 4th June??

Hi sunshineBirmingham

My sister and I are going from Gatwick on the 9th. Went to Cuba last year and couldn't wait t go back first time in Cayo though. If it's as good as last year we're in for a real treat : - ) keep those cocktails flowing.

Kent
13 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: anyone going ID 4th June??

Hi sunshineBirmingham

My sister and I are going from Gatwick on the 9th. Went to Cuba last year and couldn't wait t go back first time in Cayo though. If it's as good as last year we're in for a real treat : - ) keep those cocktails flowing.

Get answers to your questions about Cayo Guillermo