We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

iberostar watersports

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
iberostar watersports

can anyone please tell me if this hotel provides all the watersports that a 14 year old might want to try.

thanks again

amanda

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
168 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: iberostar watersports

Hi Amanada

The Iberostar has kayaks, wind surfing, pedaloes which can be used providing the sea is calm enough. catamaran can be used with assistance from the staff.

There is also a flying boat and paragliding available on the beach - not supplied by the hotel and at extra cost. I did the para gliding and it was awesome - fantastic view of the whole island when you get up there!

HTH

Emma

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
168 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: iberostar watersports

I should say the Catamarans are the hobbycats not the huge £1million ones ;-) haha!

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
2,685 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: iberostar watersports

They also have water volleyball in the pool!!! We had two 14 year olds when we went and they certainly weren't bored - found lots to do!!

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: iberostar watersports

thanks for your replies - sounds like the place for us!

amanda

5. Re: iberostar watersports

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 December 2009, 07:41