We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Daiquiri - clothes formal or not?

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Iberostar Daiquiri - clothes formal or not?

Going on Monday, just thinking about packing and wandered if women have to wear formal clothes for evening meal or if you can get away with smart shorts/tops. Please get back to me asap many thanks, and is it right I should take toilet roll??

regards

amanda

Wellow, United...
Level Contributor
2,830 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Daiquiri - clothes formal or not?

Hi Amanda,

The choice really is yours. Some wear dresses, some smart shorts and a t shirt, other skirts etc. I wouldn't say you would need to dress as formal as if you were on a cruise ;) I think it boils down to if you feel comfortable and feel you look nice then thats about right. Nothing heavy though as it is still pretty humid at night.

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar Daiquiri - clothes formal or not?

thanks very much, didnt want to formal!

Amanda

lincolnshire
Level Contributor
319 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostar Daiquiri - clothes formal or not?

Thanks for asking that one timanda.We go in Nov & was going to ask,you never know with hotels whether meals are formal,& men have to wear long trousers do you? Great to know its whatever( within reason obviously )you feel comfortable in.

Sue

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Iberostar Daiquiri - clothes formal or not?

Hi,

I go on Monday and back on2nd, if you want to know anything specific and if i can help you, email me amanda@lakelane.wanadoo.co.uk,

Thankfully last few reviews have been good, was getting abit worried!

Regards

amanda

lincolnshire
Level Contributor
319 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Iberostar Daiquiri - clothes formal or not?

Have a great time Amanda,will look forward to your views on the hotel when you return.As you say after a run of not so good trip reports, the last few have been good,so fingers crossed.

Regards Sue

6. Re: Iberostar Daiquiri - clothes formal or not?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Cayo Guillermo