We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excursions from cayo guillermo?

Henley-on-Thames...
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Excursions from cayo guillermo?

Does anyone have an up to date list of excursions from cayo guillermo with prices. I remember there was a catameran trip, can you get out of the sun if it gets too hot? I really would like to do this trip but am frightened there will not be enough shade. We go to the iberostar daiquiri on May 17 can not wait!

Wellow, United...
Level Contributor
2,838 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Excursions from cayo guillermo?

Have a peek at this link

http://cayoguillermocuba.net/excursions.html

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
90 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Excursions from cayo guillermo?

PM sent susan

Henley-on-Thames...
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Excursions from cayo guillermo?

Thanks a lot , but i should have said does anyone have a list of thomas cook excursions

S
Destination Expert
for Cayo Guillermo
Level Contributor
7,758 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Excursions from cayo guillermo?

All the travel companies draw from the same pool of excursions offered by local companies.(cayo coco and cayo guillermo)

Have you checked the thomas cook web site?

Di&Mal's link to excursions should be all you need.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
90 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Excursions from cayo guillermo?

the pm i sent you is a thomas cook price list

Level Contributor
2 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Excursions from cayo guillermo?

Hi Susan

We are travelling to Cayo Guillermo too on the 17th may from Gatwick! Did u manage to find an excursion list? I'm looking for one too !

May see you there

Sam

Mentioned in this post
Cayo Guillermo
Cayo Guillermo
1,011 Reviews
Cayo Guillermo, Cuba
Henley-on-Thames...
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Excursions from cayo guillermo?

Hope to see you there. Im getting really excited cant wait.Have you been before? We went to cayo coco last time but didnt like the hotel.The excursions are the same as i remember them 2 years ago. Last time we did the speedboats and thats what i call cuba excursions, both were really good.I wanted to do the caramaran trip last time but, wasnt sure if there would be enough shade, we will probably do this trip and will go back to pilar beach a few times, it was beautiful. 7 weeks and counting!

Level Contributor
2 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Excursions from cayo guillermo?

Hi Susan

Ahhh sounds great! We have been To the caribbean Quite a few times but It's our first time to Cuba ! We are bringing our one year old little girl- so certain trips will be out! But will see what we can do once we get there

See u soon!

Sam

Mentioned in this post
Cuba
Cuba
Caribbean
Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Excursions from cayo guillermo?

Hi Susan

Just seen your post, and its soooo exciting, we are going too on the same date! Counting the days down now, and the reviews have been so helpful.

Nicki

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Excursions from cayo guillermo?

Forgot to mention, we are looking for a Thomas Cook excursion list too if there is one available please? Havent been to the Caribbean before, but really am looking forward to it - except the flight... hoping its not too bumpy..lol

Nicki

Get answers to your questions about Cayo Guillermo