We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roll call June 29th 2012

england
Level Contributor
169 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Roll call June 29th 2012

Hi I know its early days yet but i am getting excited again is anyone going to the Iberostar Daiquiri Cayo Guillermo 29th June?

This is are third year running any questions i will try to help out

Bluenose

s wales
Level Contributor
27 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Roll call June 29th 2012

We are at the daiquiri 29th so same flight I assume , first time to id for us ,but stayed at cojimar in the past

London, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Roll call June 29th 2012

Hi fransic,

Sorry to jump in but I just noticed that you say you have stayed at cojimar before, I just wondered what your thoughts were of the hotel? Any comments would be much appreciated! :-)

s wales
Level Contributor
27 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Roll call June 29th 2012

Hi trickyvicky85 have sent you a private message

Birmingham, UK
Level Contributor
168 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Roll call June 29th 2012

Yes, we fellow brummies are off to Cayo Guillermo too on June 29th for our Honeymoon. We're staying at the Sol. Counting down the days now!!Wooohooo

toronto
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Roll call June 29th 2012

Arriving on the 30th with wife and 2 kids for 1st visit to cuba

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Roll call June 29th 2012

Flying out on the 28th from Glasgow with my very own Mr Wonderful for 2 sun filled wks away from the kids :)) woohooooo, really canny wait :D xx

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Roll call June 29th 2012

Colzey77 your gonna luv it, we where @ ID 3 years ago and found it a gr8 place for the kids. I would have loved 2 take my babies with me.....but hubby says NO, lol. Oh well just means i gotta go bk AGAIN but next time with them :-) xx

8. Re: Roll call June 29th 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 16:17