We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sharing fishing trips

West Country
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
sharing fishing trips

Hi We will be staying at the Sol cayo guillermo december 3rd to 17th 2012 anyone fancy sharing fishing trip costs with my husband, deep sea or mangrove fishing perhaps

Jane

Cardiff
Level Contributor
374 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sharing fishing trips

Have you asked on world sea fishing? you may get some takers on there.

West Country
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: sharing fishing trips

Thanks, I'll try that

Jane

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
90 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: sharing fishing trips

I have sent you a pm

West Country
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: sharing fishing trips

Hi,

That would be great nearer the time we'll make contact and sort something out, have you fished there before? my husband would like to try fishing in the mangroves and bone fishing, have you tried those. Must get him to study what fishing gear to bring.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
90 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: sharing fishing trips

Yes i have fished there before but haven't caught anything to write about . As for fishing i took a travel boat rod with 40lb braid and size2/0 and 3/0 hooks and a sea telescopic rod for catching the live bait which i used some small subiki lures . Under 20 weeks to go now not that i am counting

West Country
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: sharing fishing trips

Hi thanks for all the info, cant wait to go, hubby will be kept busy fishing while I hopefully can read and sample some spa treatments.

Will email you before we go

derries

Stevenage
10 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: sharing fishing trips

Im Rammy 25 's other half....they can go fishing we can go to the spa!!!!

West Country
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: sharing fishing trips

Sounds great to me

Grimsby
Level Contributor
171 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: sharing fishing trips

Will be fishing there the week before you and will still be there when you arrive so will hopefully be able to let you know how its going

Melksham
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: sharing fishing trips

Hi Rammy,

I have been looking online for ages, my fiance asked me to marry him out in Dominican in January just gone, i of course said yes :) , however he is quite a keen fisherman here in the UK and loves watching Robson Green on the tele and his adventures, well anyway to the point, he seen Robson catch some kind of fish a yellow and blue one (i think) if that helps it began with D, anyway sorry to waffle on... I have booked a holiday to Cuba In Feb next year and am trying to get him on a sea fishing excursion to catch one of these fish. We are staying in Guillermo or will be, but i was just wondering if either a) you can help to get me in touch with a company or a private person that does these excursions out there, or maybe if you are that vicinity could you possibly get some details. My fiance has no idea that he is even going on Holiday yet, so am trying to keep it all hush hush :)

Your replys will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Lauren.

Get answers to your questions about Cayo Guillermo