We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Daiquiri Safe

Ontario
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Iberostar Daiquiri Safe

Is there a charge for the safes at the Iberostar Daiquiri? Do you know how much it is?

Thanks,

Ashley

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
6,287 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Daiquiri Safe

I do know there is a charge but I do not know how much it is.I don't think it is expensive.

england
Level Contributor
194 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar Daiquiri Safe

Ashley,

I am pretty sure it's a 2cuc a day when I was last there in July this year I think the exchange rate was about 1cuc x 70p

Enjoy a fantastic place and hotel

Bluenose

england
Level Contributor
194 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostar Daiquiri Safe

Ashley,

I am pretty sure it's a 2cuc a day when I was last there in July this year I think the exchange rate was about 1cuc x £1

Enjoy a fantastic place and hotel

Bluenose

Kuujjuaq, Canada
Destination Expert
for Prince Edward Island
Level Contributor
4,516 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Iberostar Daiquiri Safe

Ashley, it is 2CUCs/day which is about $2.05CAD. They give you a couple keys and the lock which you return at the end of your stay when you check out and pay the balance. The safe isn't huge but it has plenty of space for your valuables. Wouldn't be big enough for a laptop or anything but still a decent size.

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
6,287 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Iberostar Daiquiri Safe

Thanks for that bluenose because I will be there next April, as long as it does not close for refurbs.

6. Re: Iberostar Daiquiri Safe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Cayo Guillermo
Recent Conversations