We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

We book the MCG for May 17-24th anyone else?

Trenton, Canada
Level Contributor
759 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
We book the MCG for May 17-24th anyone else?

Looking forward to going? wondering if anyone else is going that week?

Charlene

Edited: 12 April 2013, 05:11
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: We book the MCG for May 17-24th anyone else?

Hi Charlene,

Me & my boyfriend are going the same date staying in the SCG., can't wait, is it your first time in cuba?

xxx

Trenton, Canada
Level Contributor
759 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: We book the MCG for May 17-24th anyone else?

Hi

This is our 2nd time to Cuba, we went last summer with our sons, 14 and 22. We stayed at the Melia Cayo Santa Maria. The 4 of us try to do a family vacation (not that we will see much of our 22 year old lol)

Looking forward to trying this resort. Is this your first time? We are just going for 1 week,

Charlene

Maple, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: We book the MCG for May 17-24th anyone else?

My boyfriend and I are going to the MCG on May 24 (to the 31st) ! I hope you all enjoy your stay ... This is our first time in Cayo Guillermo, can't wait :)

4. Re: We book the MCG for May 17-24th anyone else?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 April 2014, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Cayo Guillermo
Recent Conversations