We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ottawa to Melia Cayo Guillermo

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
232 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Ottawa to Melia Cayo Guillermo

Hello,

Every time my fiance and I have gone to Cuba we've travelled from Ottawa to Toronto and flown out from there. It's pretty expensive in gas there/back + hotel 2 nights but we've done it this way because some of the resorts are impossible to book leaving from Ottawa.

We're thinking about going back to the Melia, but I see you can only book it from Toronto, not Ottawa. Does anyone know a workaround for this? Or why we can't leave from here? It's getting too expensive having to go to TO each time.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

Ottawa
Level Contributor
154 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ottawa to Melia Cayo Guillermo

You could fly out of Montreal, we've done that quite a few times. I know a few years ago it was an Air Transat exclusive, and Air Transat weren't flying out of Ottawa to Cayo Coco, don't know if that's still the reason it can't be booked.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
232 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ottawa to Melia Cayo Guillermo

Thanks for the suggestion! I looked up the same dates for fun... $389 leaving from TO, and $769 leaving from Mtl. Huge price difference :/ (an extra $760 for 2). Looks like it still might be better to travel to TO. Find it strange Melia isn't even an option when I put leaving from Ottawa!

3. Re: Ottawa to Melia Cayo Guillermo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Cayo Guillermo