We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Melia Cayo Guilermo

MANCHESTER
Level Contributor
119 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Melia Cayo Guilermo

Just booked to return to our favourite hotel in cuba, roll on December 3rd cant wait to see all our old friends again

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Guillermo
Level Contributor
6,215 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Melia Cayo Guilermo

Congratulations on booking, wishing I was going then. I have to wait until next April.

MANCHESTER
Level Contributor
119 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Melia Cayo Guilermo

Thanks, cant wait for some rum and sun, will soon be here, april will also soon come around

S
Destination Expert
for Cayo Guillermo
Level Contributor
7,468 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Melia Cayo Guilermo

Congrats, Herbie!

Apparently, December 2014 will be the best ever time to go to Guillermo!

I'm just guessing here, but I have a feeling you might be on the Trip Advisor, from time to time between now an then.

Cheers!

MANCHESTER
Level Contributor
119 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Melia Cayo Guilermo

Hi Deebob

we are certainly looking forward to it we were there June 12 Dec 12, then June 13, so were ready for another cuba relaxation session on that fantastic beach

5. Re: Melia Cayo Guilermo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2015, 05:17