We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trip to Havana

lancs
Level Contributor
2,354 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Day trip to Havana

We will be travelling with Thomas Cook. Can anyone tell us what the day trip to Havana by plane consists of? Is it worth doing? Thanks.

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Guillermo
Level Contributor
6,216 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day trip to Havana

We went for the overnight stay trip which we thought was good value for money. All your meals was included and a couple of drinks, of course you buy your own snacks and drinks. A guide takes you round showing the most famous historic sights. I would imagine the day trip will be very tiring.

We went round the bars in Havana at night, we didnt do the Tropicana show. The Price for this was 275 cucs. You get an overnight stay in a good hotel.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
218 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day trip to Havana

I didn't go but a few people we made friends with did and enjoyed it, they did say they felt the 1 day was enough. It costs 185 cuc pp and you get picked up at 5:30am and come back about 10pm

lancs
Level Contributor
2,354 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Day trip to Havana

Thank you.

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Guillermo
Level Contributor
6,216 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Day trip to Havana

'1 day was enough' sorry, but 1 day is definately NOT enough. You could spend a week in Havana and still not see enough IMO.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
218 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Day trip to Havana

I guess everyone has different opinions on what they think is enough time but as I mentioned earlier I didn't go it was just what others had said who went on the trip. I am sure whichever you do will be great :)

lancs
Level Contributor
2,354 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Day trip to Havana

Thanks. Does anyone know wht the second day consists of?

Edited: 29 June 2014, 08:37
Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Guillermo
Level Contributor
6,216 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Day trip to Havana

More historic sites and if you go back to Cayo Coco by coach you may stop off at Santa Clara. These trips vary each year, but mostly, everyone that goes on them enjoys them. There is no other place on earth like Havana.

Edited: 29 June 2014, 12:02
uk
Level Contributor
2 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Day trip to Havana

hI was this a flight or coach

how much was it in £

thanks den marples

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Guillermo
Level Contributor
6,216 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Day trip to Havana

When we went it was a flight there and back but I believe now is a flight there and a coach back. Its changes every year.

uk
Level Contributor
2 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Day trip to Havana

Thankd

Get answers to your questions about Cayo Guillermo