We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tennis in Cayo Guillermo (Iberostar Daiquiri)

Toronto, Ontario...
2 posts
Save Topic
Tennis in Cayo Guillermo (Iberostar Daiquiri)

Hi,

I will be staying in Iberostar Daiquiri (Cayo Gujillermo,Cuba) for 3 weeks from September, the 20th to October, the 11th 2014. I am a 4.5 tennis player and would love to play friendly competition matches with an intermediate to advanced level player. Please post a reply if interested or email at volna1975 at yahoo dot ca

S
Destination Expert
for Cayo Guillermo
Level Contributor
7,457 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tennis in Cayo Guillermo (Iberostar Daiquiri)

Volody,

I had a friend from the Daiquiri, come over to the Sol to play me every day .

This was a few years ago. I'm not sure why we did this at the Sol and not the Iberostar.

Can anyone tell us how the courts are at the Daiquiri?

Toronto, Ontario...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tennis in Cayo Guillermo (Iberostar Daiquiri)

Deebob,

Is he one of the animators at Daiquiri? What's his name? Thanks

S
Destination Expert
for Cayo Guillermo
Level Contributor
7,457 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tennis in Cayo Guillermo (Iberostar Daiquiri)

No he was a friend from Canada that was staying there while we were at the Sol.

It got to the point where we were allowed to share facilities at either resort because of the situation.

My question to anyone who has stayed there recently, What are the courts like at the Daq.?

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
1,113 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tennis in Cayo Guillermo (Iberostar Daiquiri)

The tennis instructor at the Daiquiri would probably be open to playing tennis with you. I can't remember his name but you can find him at the gym. Very nice fellow.

5. Re: Tennis in Cayo Guillermo (Iberostar Daiquiri)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2015, 05:16