We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is there to do in or near Punta Morales, Costa Rica?

Sacramento...
2 posts
Save Topic
What is there to do in or near Punta Morales, Costa Rica?

I am going to Punta Morales, Cost Rica for 6 weeks to work and have the afternoons and weekends off. What is there to do around Punta Morales? I am going in June/July. What is the weather like and what type of clothes do you suggest I bring?

Thanks.

Finca Verde Lodge Tours
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Private Tours
Bijagua Rainforest - Tours
Bike Tours, Eco Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Night Tours, Private Tours
Bijagua Ranas
Nature & Wildlife Areas
Cataratas Bijagua
Nature & Wildlife Tours
Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,654 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is there to do in or near Punta Morales, Costa Rica?

Not sure why you posted this in the Bijagua de Upala forum. It's quite a way from Bijagua to Punta Morales!

Things to do from Punta Morales:

Tours from La Ensenada Lodge

Arrange a boat trip to the island of Chira

Head for Pajaros and a boat trip for bird watching

Go to Puntarenas and take the ferry to the Nicoya Peninsula www.nicoyapeninsula.com

For a longer trip - go to the Arenal area.

It will be hot hot and humid. Bring lightweight clothes that dry easily. Lots of sunscreen, a hat, some insect repellent. You might also bring a "poncho in a pouch" since that time is part of rainy season.

Sacramento...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What is there to do in or near Punta Morales, Costa Rica?

Thanks. This is my first post and I didn't realize that I was posting under a title. Thanks for letting me know and also for the good info.

Naples, Florida
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: What is there to do in or near Punta Morales, Costa Rica?

What in heck were you working on for 6 weeks in Punta Morales last summer? We are developing a marine conservation center there, and having lived in CR for 20 years was thrilled to discover this hidden treasure 9 years ago. Just so amazed that you had something to work on there, so interested to learn where and what you were doing. Pura Vida. green-dolphin.org marinesciencecenter.org

San José
Level Contributor
1 post
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What is there to do in or near Punta Morales, Costa Rica?

Hi!

I suppossed you just arrived back to your country, I have the same question as you, because I want to stay near there... Could you recommend me a place to stay? thank you!

5. Re: What is there to do in or near Punta Morales, Costa Rica?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2015, 14:18
Get answers to your questions about Bijagua de Upala