We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paradise beach apartments,

wrexham north wales
Level Contributor
18 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Paradise beach apartments,

hello we have booked for 2012 but noticed there is no review yet for 2011, has anyone been this year and can advise me of the hotel, we are going with a 3, 9 12 year olds, will there be enough to do and is it a clean hotel? did anyone go on any trips ? any advise would be great :)

4 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Paradise beach apartments,

That does sound ominous!! I used to work in resort for first choice and when we spoke to hotels with concerns they did generally listen! We are looking forward to it and hopefully it will be lovely! Are there any trip you'd recommend for 3 and 6 year old?? Not too far? X

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Paradise beach apartments,

to be honest we didn't go on any trips only a bus trip to Santa Euliua. There is a really nice Crazy Golf and there is a water park (I didn't go to) There is a beach near to the appartments I can remember the beach cafe because we took a walk up there and we was going to have something to eat but there was no menus about just a lot of people with wrist bands so we put two and two together it was a private cafe now having looked at the pictures on trip advisors its the beach bar I just can't remember seeing the apartments but the beach is a really nice beach and it wasn't very busy. There are another two beaches in portinex that are fantastic but busy. We found the other beach just by going on a walk. Its been about three years since I've been so alot of things might have changed.

leics
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Paradise beach apartments,

hi any news on recent hoidays here ?

4 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Paradise beach apartments,

We really liked it. There is always something to eat even for the kids and it was well cooked and constantly replenished. The rooms are spotless and housekeepers cannot be faulted. Pools cleaned very throughly every morning. Brand new kids park lovely. Beach bar great snacks in day and if you not bothered for night time show you can have proper drinks in glasses at night. Nice atmosphere and beautiful setting. CaI

't fault especially for price x

Level Contributor
10 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Paradise beach apartments,

I've just booked to go here in may 2013 n I'm quite worried now after reading the reviews on here. I'm more worried about the entertainment at night for my kids who will be 8 and 6. I'm tempted to change my holiday but would I need too. Is their anytghing too do outside at nyt?

Cirencester, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
Save Reply
16. Re: Paradise beach apartments,

We have just returned fron a 7 night stay at Paradise Beach and I have to say that it has to be one of the most enjoyable and relaxing holidays |I have ever had. The Hotel and the apartments are spotless. The staff are very pleasant and helpfull. The food can get a little bit samey but is always fresh and as imaginative as an all inclusive resort is able to make it on a budget. We were not aware of any entertainment when we booked at the last miniute but during the day the Animation team are always trying to keep your kids involved without being pushy in the slightest. We were worried that our two eldest sons would be typical "teenage kevins" (harry enfield fans will know what I mean) but we were amazed at how much enthusiasm they had for the activities. Our youngest (9) was happy to play in the pool or the sea all day long and make full use of the all inclusive ice creams and slushies on offer. My wife and I relaxed by the pool for most of the day content that our kids were safe, happy and full up! Perhaps when I tell you that we have booked for next year already this time for two weeks you may get an idea of how satisfied we have been. We returned on 01/08/2012 and cannot wait for our next visit.

Level Contributor
10 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Paradise beach apartments,

Thanks for your review really looking forward to our may holiday now and perhaps august too

Corby, England...
3 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: Paradise beach apartments,

Just back from a glorious week at Paradise Beach...food choice was great and my 4 kids never complained. Apartments were very clean and the maids were always on top keeping the place spotless.

German orientated ? i dont think so - lots of brits there as well as local spanish & german. Entertainment around the pool was fantastic and if you do go i'm sure you will love Ray & Hugo who do their best to keep everyone happy around the pool.

Hope this helps you guys out that are looking to book :)

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
110 posts
1 review
Save Reply
19. Re: Paradise beach apartments,

im off there in 15 days cant wait :-)

Corby, England...
3 posts
Save Reply
20. Re: Paradise beach apartments,

does anyone know the 3 main songs that hugo & raynor do everyday, very catchy and you will be trying the dances lol

plz post if you can help me out with the names of them

Get answers to your questions about Portinatx