We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in may

Which Hanioti hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
scotland
Level Contributor
258 posts
Save Topic
weather in may

hi everyone,have booked 2 weeks holiday to polychrono in may but now wondering if the weather will be too cold then,anyone know if i'll manage to get a suntan????? any info greatly appreciately!!!!

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
3,186 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in may

hi.

usually the weather in may is very pleasant.plenty of sunshine and quite warm.the sea is rather chilly but definatelly you will be able to swim.have a light jacket and a sweater for cooler evenings.

winter up to now in greece (this year) is very calm and the temperatures much more high than usual for march.so i believe on may the weather will be better than previous years.

scotland
Level Contributor
258 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in may

hi telis,thanks for your quick reply,I feel more reassured now,looking forward to holiday in halkidiki,never been to mainland before!

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
3,186 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in may

i 'm sure you are going to have a great time!

scotland
Level Contributor
258 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: weather in may

hi telis,have been keeping a watchful eye on temperatures in halkidiki,they seem awful low,only reaching 10 today so far!!! is it eally that cold!!!! starting to panic a bit bout holiday in may!!have i made a big mistake booking too early in season?? living in scotland i need some sun!!!

Manchester
Level Contributor
3,094 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather in may

you can check out the historic temps for the time of year you are going on Wunderground.com

We normally go to Hanioti at the end of may it is normally hot although last year we had a few cold rainy days.

Halkidiki
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: weather in may

Hi,

May will be very warm, high 20's to low 30's.

The weather here has been lovely up until this weekend when it rained, but at this time of year things change very quickly. The forecast for the coming 2 weeks is good with temps up to 27.

Check out our weather page on http://www.go2halkidiki.net

I'll also be posting regular weather updates in our forum from the 1st May.

Regards,

go2halkidiki.net

Halkidiki
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: weather in may

oh, and about the suntan....yes, you'll get one. The sun is strong now, it got me just sat out on my balcony for a couple of hours....and that was 3 weeks ago!

8. Re: weather in may

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 04:16
Get answers to your questions about Hanioti
Recent Conversations