We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reviews needed for Naias apartments hanioti

Norfolk
13 posts
Save Topic
Reviews needed for Naias apartments hanioti

We have booked a holiday to Naias apartments for Aug 2011. We have 3 young children. How busy is it? Is it good for families? Any information about the apartments or Hanioti would be great. Thanks.

Thessaloniki...
Level Contributor
785 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reviews needed for Naias apartments hanioti

Hi there...

Here is the link with all the reviews from Naias Hotel

You will be happy to see there more than 20 reviews or so.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g667131-d499874…

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Yannis.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
5 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reviews needed for Naias apartments hanioti

I havent been in August so I am not sure how busy it gets but there is a great fenced off area for little children with plastic slides and swings. You could put them in there and watch them from the cafe or a deck chair by the pool as it is very close. The Greek people love children anyway and all the guys that work the bar are no exception. There are 2 pools one much shallower for little kids. Also, the sea is very calm and shallow with the draw back of rocks and gravel underfoot but if you get the kids some shoes for the sea (which you can buy in town for about 5 euros) they are great and worth every penny. I couldnt manage without mine. They also have quite a good menu with Greek food, salads and omlettes but also stuff for fussy kids, eg chips and burgers! Hope this helps. There is a little shop next to hotel which sells water really cheap. 6 x 1.5 litres for 1.80 euros. Have a great time. Been twice before and going again next June. Enjoy.

Edited: 30 July 2010, 10:27
3. Re: Reviews needed for Naias apartments hanioti

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2011, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Hanioti
Recent Conversations