We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Champers is it near Coral Mist

Kent UnitedKingdom
Level Contributor
115 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Champers is it near Coral Mist

Does anyone know how for Champers Restaurant is away from Coral Mist Hotel would like to book in advance for my Husbands 50th when we are out there.

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
5,342 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Champers is it near Coral Mist

It couldn't be nearer really! Turn left out of the hotel and walk about 50 yards or so.

Kent UnitedKingdom
Level Contributor
115 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Champers is it near Coral Mist

Thanks

Bagshot, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,163 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Champers is it near Coral Mist

Ask Reggie to book you a table.

Darlington, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Champers is it near Coral Mist

The Coral Mist/Blue Orchids is approx 120 yards from Champers,a superb restaraunt,When you book(well in advance) ask for a table by THE Rail,overlooking the sea.We will be back again in Feb for our annual stay at Blue Orchids with our regular trip to Champers,can't wait

Greater Manchester...
Destination Expert
for St. Lawrence Gap
Level Contributor
4,473 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Champers is it near Coral Mist

In my experience i have only had to book well in advance when i have been on the Island over NY. Any other time i have booked from a week before to the day before.

6. Re: Champers is it near Coral Mist

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 January 2013, 10:29
Get answers to your questions about Worthing