We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to coral mist in jan, any good bars

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Going to coral mist in jan, any good bars

Staying at the coral mist in jan, any good bars nearby,

And is it easy to get around.

Anywhere you recommend going as a single traveller.

Thanks

Bagshot, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,316 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Going to coral mist in jan, any good bars

Mojo's is just across the road and is great. I've been in there on my own and you usually get chatting to someone at the bar. There's also the Tiki bar at the end of Rockley beach but i haven't been there yet. If you like sport then you have Bert's Bar down the road as well.

You are right on the south coast road with bus stops in both directions right outside, so ideally located. Buses are 1USD/2BDS$ a ride and will take you to the end of the Gap road by Cafe Sol, or even to Oistins on a friday night.

We're off to CM (again) in 3 weeks so I will post anything new since our last trip.

If you want somewhere to eat Just Grillin is good as people share large tables.

Edited: 18 November 2013, 21:15
Canada
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Going to coral mist in jan, any good bars

There are lots of bars within walking distance.

I'll name just a few, and I'm sure that others will add to my list.

The Tiki Bar at Rockley Beach....great place, right on the water and only a few minute walk from CM.

Bert's Bar and Restaurant, Mojo's, Blakeys, small huts at Rockley beach...all within walking distance.

There is a small restaurant/bar at CM not always the best food, but the drinks are good.

I think that all rooms at Coral Mist, have a refrigerator, and you can keep the beer and wine cold and bring to the beach, either at CM or Rockley Beach.

Canada
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Going to coral mist in jan, any good bars

Kirimist,

I think we were posting at the same time....great minds think alike!!!!

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Going to coral mist in jan, any good bars

Thanks for quick reply, be my first time there

Iroquois, Canada
Level Contributor
2,609 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Going to coral mist in jan, any good bars

We will second all the restaurants/bars listed except for the one at CM never been there

Exmouth, United...
Level Contributor
1,103 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Going to coral mist in jan, any good bars

I am sure that you will love Coral Mist. There are lots of eating/drinking places within walking distance. If you want trips or a car booked Reggie, the Activities guy is more than happy to help.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,262 posts
353 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Going to coral mist in jan, any good bars

Jason F

Huge thumbs up for Mojos Bar in Worthing. Be sure to try a burger from the Chopping Board Kitchen at Mojos (CBK). Very similar to Gourmet Burger Kitchen in the UK (GBK)

Regards

8. Re: Going to coral mist in jan, any good bars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 February 2015, 15:21
Get answers to your questions about Worthing