We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phi Phi Don to Maya Bay

dc
Level Contributor
63 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Phi Phi Don to Maya Bay

What is the best way to get Don to Ley? How long should i budget and how long should I plan to spend at Maya Bay? Could we get a private boat and would that be terribly expensive? I was thinking it might be a better use of time to pick us up straight from our hotel (360 Villas on the east side of the island). Thoughts?

Besancon, France
Level Contributor
97 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Phi Phi Don to Maya Bay

A private long tail for three hours is 1600 bahts, around 25 minutes to go and same to come back, it lets you two full hours at Maya Bay.

You can buy a 4 hour-tour for 700 bahts, where you will spend a short hour at Maya Bay.

Last year we were a couple so we took the tour, but this year we are a group of five, so we will hire a private long tail and do as we want, and early in the morning.

2. Re: Phi Phi Don to Maya Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2016, 01:16
Get answers to your questions about Ko Phi Phi Le