We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cox bazaar, Bangladesh

Which Cox's Bazar hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
seattle
Level Contributor
12 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Cox bazaar, Bangladesh

What's the best site to book hotels in Cox Bazaar? Having problems booking anything there. Does anybody have a good recommendation for hotel?

Dhaka City...
Level Contributor
104 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cox bazaar, Bangladesh

what type of hotel u r looking for. You can directly contact with the hotels and have a better price then the website. Please google website of the following hotel and chose one. This is an off peak season. So bargain as much as possible (50% discount).

1. Long Beach Hotel

2. Hotel Sea-Gull

3. Ocean Paradise Hotel

if u need budget hotel (10-30 USD/night) let me know.

Agartala, India
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cox bazaar, Bangladesh

how far is cox bazaar from Dhaka?

Agartala, India
11 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Cox bazaar, Bangladesh

tell me in details wich will be costles to visit the Cox Bazar by train,by bus or anyother?

Dhaka City...
Level Contributor
104 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cox bazaar, Bangladesh

Dhaka to Cox's bazar bus service usually takes 12 hours to reach with two breaks (20 mnt each). Train is available up to Chittagong and u have to take bus again from Chittagong. U can also fly to CB that would cost you around BDT 11,000. AC bus is BDT 1,200-900.

Agartala, India
11 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Cox bazaar, Bangladesh

Danyabad Sabuj

Amar khub eccha Bangaldeshe visit korte but not getting time to visit.There are so many relatives in Bangladesh like Habiganj Sylhet Commilla.

Agartala, India
11 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Cox bazaar, Bangladesh

r u from cox bazar?

Dhaka City...
Level Contributor
104 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cox bazaar, Bangladesh

I am actually from Chittagong but now live in Dhaka. From Sylhet u can also go to cox bazar. there bus service between ctg and sylhet.

Agartala, India
11 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Cox bazaar, Bangladesh

Actuly i wil go first in the Dhaka then other place coz i have a cousin in the dhaka at Narayanganj.i wil roam with him.

anyways tell me how r u?

Agartala, India
11 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Cox bazaar, Bangladesh

Actuly I have visited two times in Bangladesh.but those are limited but i had enjoyed.I dont know y i m interest to visit Bangladesh.may be Natural Scenerio.Mostly I like to c Paddy fields........

UK
Level Contributor
864 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cox bazaar, Bangladesh

If you want to see the real Bangladesh and natural scenario, try going on a trip on the Rocket Steamer. It starts from Dhaka and then goes to Khulna. You pass several villages, Mongla port, part of the Sunderbans.

It usually takes upto 1.5 days to get to Khulna but you can also end your journey at Mongla.

There are many articles on the Rocket on this forum.

Get answers to your questions about Cox's Bazar