We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hideaway Resort (Rydges)

Australia
Level Contributor
438 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Hideaway Resort (Rydges)

Has anyone booked Rydges Hideaway online? It doesn't seem to have the facility when booking to purchase meal packages for the duration of the stay. Can anyone fill me in please?

Thanks-Babz

Adelaide
Level Contributor
112 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hideaway Resort (Rydges)

I know you can definitely get the meal package through Flight Centre and maybe by booking direct with the restort. Try emailing the manager - Kerry_Blackburn@rydges.com and you are sure to get the information you need. Hope this helps,

Australia
Level Contributor
438 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hideaway Resort (Rydges)

Thanks Glenlan.

Regards-Babz

Nrth NSW
Level Contributor
147 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hideaway Resort (Rydges)

I have booked on the Rydges Webiste and this seems to be cheaper than any of the other websites. They have a stay 6 pay 3 deal available until the end of june and includes bfast for us and our 2 kids. Also kids eat free whilst there anyway. This cost $1560 FJD for 9 nts ( which is about $1275 AUD at the moment ). We are not going to get a meal plan as want to do a bit of visiting and will get a few supplies from Sigatoka also. The meals look very good value on their website too. Bula !

Maryborough...
Level Contributor
198 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hideaway Resort (Rydges)

Hi babz2005, i was able to get the meal plan at Hideaway when i booked through Jetset, the meals are great and theres plenty to eat, hope your a big eater, have fun, clint.

Tuncurry, Australia
Level Contributor
738 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hideaway Resort (Rydges)

Hi Babz

Go on line before you go and join Rydges priority guest program you get 10% off accommodation and 20% of meals and drinks at all Rydges hotels including Fiji you can’t get a meal package unless you book with a travel agent they also have an all-inclusive deal that must be booked with a travel agent

I hope this will help

Dave

Australia
Level Contributor
438 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hideaway Resort (Rydges)

Ok, thanks very much all...Babz

Australia
Level Contributor
438 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hideaway Resort (Rydges)

Ok, thanks very much all...Babz

Maryborough...
Level Contributor
198 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hideaway Resort (Rydges)

Hi babz, with the all inclusive the drinks are only available while you are eating, at least thats how it was in feb 08, i think it under new management now so that might have changed, cheers, clint.

9. Re: Hideaway Resort (Rydges)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 12:23