We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outrigger Meal Plans

Sydney
Level Contributor
44 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Outrigger Meal Plans

Does anyone know how much the meal plans are for the outrigger? I imagine it would be cheaper than paying for the meals as we go.

Do they have one that includes breakfast as well as lunch and dinner?

Tuncurry, Australia
Level Contributor
738 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Outrigger Meal Plans

Bula

Most accommodation in Fiji includes breakfast check with your travel agent so you only need lunch and dinner, the travel agent should be able to get a price for you.

When staying at most resorts on the coral coast you don’t have a lot of choice of restaurants except at the resort where you are staying, the Outrigger is a little different in that it is closer to Sigatoka and there are several smaller locally owned resorts and restaurants just to the right along the beach on the Sun Set strip where you can get reasonably priced meals and drinks

Dave

Mentioned in this post
Fiji
Fiji
South Pacific
Sigatoka
Sigatoka
Viti Levu, Fiji
New Plymouth, New...
Level Contributor
6 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Outrigger Meal Plans

Hi there. We will be at the Outrigger in three weeks and one days time, and I had the same question. According to the website the meal plan is only $89 FJD per day for adults, which is about $60 NZ for breakfast, lunch and dinner. That's for the full breakfast, a two course lunch and a two course dinner but from reading the forum I think there may be limitations on what you can have. We will be looking into it further when we arrive and making a decision once we compare the prices and read the fine print!

Sydney
Level Contributor
44 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Outrigger Meal Plans

Akkadian - please let me know what you think of the meal plans when you get back!

In the meantime ... if you want I got 2 of their menus (they emailed them to me) if you want to see - just private message me your email address and i'll send them over.

Penrith, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Outrigger Meal Plans

we have just booked through the agent for the meal plan $1,008 AUS for two for seven nights at the end of January, but if you book on arrival it is around $890 AUS (including taxes) and i think this is the off season super special and you can just buy a few vouchers that can be used when you want them...just beware as we paid more than we needed too.

Aussiemum67

sydney
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Outrigger Meal Plans

im new on her so im not sure how to private message you to get the menus. Can u please explain to me how to do this??

sydney
Level Contributor
252 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Outrigger Meal Plans

Holidaylisa, put mouse over the name of the person under their picture (it is blue coloured) you want to message. Left click and it will take you to another screen. On the left hand side about half way down you will see send a message click on that and it will bring the message screen up. Go from there.

7. Re: Outrigger Meal Plans

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Coral Coast