We are planning on staying at the Intercontinental Hotel in August with 2 kids aged 1 1/2 and 4 1/2 (total 2 adults 2 kids) A few questions;
- best room to stay in - better down by the lagoon or up on the hill - 2 bedrooms needed for lunchtime naps and early to bed kids? Suites or 2 bed rooms? I am having trouble finding information on the details of each of the rooms
- is it worthwhile purchasing the Priority Privilege Card or Ambassator program etc to get upgrades to Club Level (and can anyone expand on this?), discounts on food etc. There seems to be a huge gap in pricing between the
- are meal plans worthwhile?
- is the private transfer from the airport by landcruiser still available? Should be take a carseat for the 1.5 year old?
- better to book via travel agent or online?
Thanks in advance!