We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much is to take taxi from Nadi airport to Naviti resort?

hk
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic

If I would like to buy some drinls along the way to resort, is there any additional cost?

Auckland
Level Contributor
134 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How much is to take taxi from Nadi airport to Naviti resort?

pm me and i will forward you name & contact of the driver we use whenever we are in fiji and also his charges

Tea Gardens...
Destination Expert
for Mana Island
Level Contributor
1,761 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How much is to take taxi from Nadi airport to Naviti resort?

Hi, if you arrange a taxi through the resort it will cost you about $F190 for a maximum of 4 people. However, you would probably find it cheaper to speak to a local driver and come to an agreement before you enter the cab. The Naviti is about 90 minutes drive from the airport. Most taxi drivers will stop at supermarkets to let you buy at no extra cost.

Edited: 19 July 2011, 05:07
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How much is to take taxi from Nadi airport to Naviti resort?

I am going to fiji tomorrow. Is it possible to get the name and telephone of the local cab driver. Will he go as far as the Coral Coast, to the Naviti Resort? Have a nice day. Marlene

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
329 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How much is to take taxi from Nadi airport to Naviti resort?

You could hire a car for about FJD$110 from multi national car hire co.'s. You can't get lost, there is only one road. Stop at your convenience, and you'll have a car to do some initial exploring for a day. Check out Rydges, Outrigger, and The Warwick. You should be able to drop at Naviti, or maybe in Sigatoka.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
75 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How much is to take taxi from Nadi airport to Naviti resort?

Hi,

I normally use this taxi driver when I am in Fiji... His name is Binesh .... Indian guy and taxi is in good condtion also cheap.... His mobile number is 9307007.

6. Re: How much is to take taxi from Nadi airport to Naviti resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 08:16