We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drinks at Outrigger

mar
Central Coast Sydney
Level Contributor
179 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Drinks at Outrigger

Just wondering how much drinks/coktails etc are at the outrigger?

thanks - and yes the MY FIJI deal looks good with the 1000 credits you get - but its really only worth FJD640.00 - and if you are there for 8 nights with a family of 4 - Im sure you would get through that really fast???? - meals sound pricey??

sydney Australia
Level Contributor
871 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Drinks at Outrigger

This is not my information< I am copying it from another recent thread about My Fiji and the Outrigger deal. It is from Southbank who was the original person posting a thread re the whole deal. It might give you some idea. "Just back and the whole thing was fantastic. will post a full review next week, specifically on th package it was as promised. We had the transfers - met as we cleared customs and taken virtually direct to resort (via one other) expect about 1 hour to clear customs and 1.5 hours once you are in the trnsfer van to get to the resort. It was well organised we checked straight, the room credit went on our room no problem. FYI we spent around 1800 FJD (so 800 extra over the 8 nights we ate all meals at resort, drinks - not heaps of alcohol etc.) The butler service was also great better then great actually. Our package had kids eat free and that just happened no problem. Must go any specific questions let me know." southbank Melbourne wrote this.

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
344 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Drinks at Outrigger

Also wondering about drink prices at outrigger.Will wtach this space.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
73 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Drinks at Outrigger

We were there in June. Local beer about $4 stubby, imported beer about $8. Cocktails about $13. All AUD prices. Thought the prices were ok for this type of place. Wine was a bit on the expensive side.

4. Re: Drinks at Outrigger

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2012, 22:16