We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nativi resort

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
92 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Nativi resort

Just wondering how the nativi resort renovation are going as we are going late September thank you

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nativi resort

Just got back and they haven't started as yet.

3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nativi resort

having just been emailing the resort my last email had an attachment for the work starting in august... they said they will be closing all rooms that will be directly affected from the work... maybe send them off an email asking about it... they also included a map of areas that will be closed...

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
4,771 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nativi resort

Yes no sign of any renovations yet. But I didn't miss any if the supposed downgraded services. It was a great resort! Abs :)

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
8 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nativi resort

Just back from Naviti few days ago, the area in question is well hidden and didn't effect much of my stay.

Talk to staffs there, they are looking for September start of rebuilding that section.

If they are going to close the rooms that will be effected by the building work, it will only be those in 300's, any room from 400's onward to the villa in 700's should have no problem with it.

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
82 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nativi resort

On the Naviti's Facebook page there is a copy of a letter from management advising all construction works that were to commence this year have been postponed until April 2015

6. Re: Nativi resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 August 2015, 05:15