We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sunbeds on ornos beach

Which Ornos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
sunbeds on ornos beach

recently returned from ornos thinking of going again in September but have heard sun loungers are 10 euro a day. last week they were free anyone know if this is true

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
634 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sunbeds on ornos beach

I'd be interested to know too, as we are going 14th june. Last sept they were 10 euros at ithaki but 5 for thomson guests. This year thomson not there . we had a wander down the other end of the beach last year for a drink and no one mentioned a charge for loungers there. Theres no way we will pay 140 euros for sunbeds over 14 days,

where abouts were you sitting for free?

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,138 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sunbeds on ornos beach

I was on Mykonos around the same time as aligram123 and, though I didn't go to Ornos beach, found that sunbeds were being offered for free at Paradise and at Platis Gialos. Staff told me that they wouldn't start charging for the beds until this past weekend. it's quite possible that was the same situation for Ornos -- free use until the full moon weekend.

Some beachside restaurants will let customers use their sunbeds for free (at Platis Gialos beach, at least), so be sure to look into that.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
634 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sunbeds on ornos beach

Just returnrd from Ornos. Ithaki charging 12 euros but you are given a voucher for 5 euros to use off lunch or dinner. Konsantis let you have beds for 6 euros if you have lunch there but beds are very close together no room to move them in and out of the sun/shade like you can at ithaki

Halifax, England
Level Contributor
70 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: sunbeds on ornos beach

Returned from Mykonos on 19th June. Sunbeds at Ithaki then were 5 euros each so probably went up in July as cariad23 said. Again, if we wanted to eat in the restaurant (good food and lovely staff) we were given a voucher for 2.50 euros each. The guy attending the sunbeds was from Serbia and was SO friendly and helpful - nothing too much trouble and would move sunbeds around if you asked him for help! Would definitely go back to that stretch of the beach. Enjoy!

5. Re: sunbeds on ornos beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2015, 19:15
Get answers to your questions about Ornos