We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Pearl Resort

rki
city
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Ocean Pearl Resort

Hi, does anyone know the star rating of Ocean Pearl in Mactan? Email me at rissak@cybergal.com

Mentioned in this post
Mactan Island
Mactan Island
Cebu Island, Philippines
Mactan Island...
Level Contributor
302 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean Pearl Resort

So i do not think the Ocean Pearl is even rated. I dont even think they are on many list of resorts that get ratings.

It more of a place where local people stay. Its very close blue reef, which is also more of a local place. You will probally not find alot of foreigner there, but does not mean its not for you. I really like the blue reef and i am foreigner. Blue reef is just like a water park for locals, but i like it very much. I have not tried the Ocean Pearl.... But to answer your question I would think it probally does not have a rating. Probally wont even find it on the internet much.......

Mentioned in this post
Mactan Blue Reef Resort
Mactan Blue Reef Resort
39 Reviews
Mactan Island, Philippines
cebu city
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean Pearl Resort

ahmmpp may i ask what is the contact number of both resort the blue ref and ocean pearl .. plz reply at my email add apriliankiss@gmail.com thanks ..

Cebu
Level Contributor
1 post
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ocean Pearl Resort

We have spent family vacations in the Ocean Pearl and want to return there this monday. Does anyone know their tel no so we can reserve? I cannot find it in the internet.

But just to note, this resort is intimately perfect for our family because of its structure..i.e...we dont have to chase the kids far...they will remain in our eyesight...hehhe.

If anyone know the number pls post it here...so others can note it too.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
5 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ocean Pearl Resort

ocean pearl is lots of fun. i liked it much better than blue reef next door which gets really crowded. on any weekend you'll find hundreds of locals and maybe one or two tourists.

5. Re: Ocean Pearl Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2010, 06:08