We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Shuttle to Shangri La Resort

Manila, Philippines
1 post
Save Topic
Airport Shuttle to Shangri La Resort

Heard that Shangri-la provides free shuttle from/to the airport. Is that really the case as am planning to stay there next months for few nights with my family. Look forward to hear from someone. thanks. gb21061@yahoo.com

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Shuttle to Shangri La Resort

shangri-la.com/en/…transportation it says minimal fee on website ,best to contact them by e-mail.

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Shuttle to Shangri La Resort

tripadvisor.ie/…23553069

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
17,826 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport Shuttle to Shangri La Resort

They provide a shuttle but its not free. When we stayed there they charged us 150 pesos per person but I think its not that cheap anymore. Taxis from the airport to Shangri-la would would cost less than 150 pesos.

Mactan Island...
Level Contributor
302 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport Shuttle to Shangri La Resort

Hello,

It would be according to what deal you had when you booked your room. According to who and how you book your room, what type of room, and what promo's you are availing, sometimes Shang will included free airport pick up and drop off for their guests..

For just a normal, no special deal or arrangements, no they do not offer FREE. They will be a fee. Shang runs not only airport shuttles, but also SM and other shuttles daily.. Most of these do have a fee. Again its according to what deal you have with Shang on your room...

Example : I have friend who has corporate account with Shang.. When he is here in Cebu, Shang does just about what ever he asks from them..

Me, being just a standard room kind of guy, I would probably have a charge with extra's.

5. Re: Airport Shuttle to Shangri La Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2011, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Mactan Island