We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maribago Bluewater Resort

hawaii
9 posts
Save Topic
Maribago Bluewater Resort

Hi,

Does anyone know the cost of breakfast at this resort? I am trying to decide to book with or without the Breakfast included. There is a promotion where it seems like it is substantially less expensive to book without. Any breakfast pricing Ala Carte and/or Buffet would be appreciated.

Also, on the site that I may book it mentions that there is a mandatory fee for airport transfers of 900 pesos per person but when I emailed the resort to inform them of my pickup time they quoted a different rate and asked if I wanted them to pick me up? Any info???? Sounds like taxi would be cheaper if I am not stuck paying the fee.

Thanks!!

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Maribago Bluewater Resort

dont know about breakfast but u can find other food prices here …wordpress.com/2011/… its only around 15 mins from airport,taxi might be 200-300 peso

Edited: 09 August 2011, 23:12
clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Maribago Bluewater Resort

It took us about 20 minutes in the taxi (who always try to bargain for a fixed rate) from the airport to get there. In a metered taxi, it should cost about 160 pesos. We walked to a small shop across the road from the hotel to buy water, snacks and more sunblock as the hotel shop was very expensive.

Leyte Island...
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
10,981 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Maribago Bluewater Resort

Definitely cheaper to get a taxi, even if it is a yellow airport metered taxi or a fixed rate airport coupon hire car.

Regards: Jim

Mactan Island...
Level Contributor
302 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Maribago Bluewater Resort

The breakfast will be 400 to 600 peso, according to what and how much you will drink.. Juices are included on the buffet, soft drinks and other drinks are extra cost..

I agree that you should get your own taxi.. Sad to say, resorts here on Mactan are going to try to keep all your money inside the resort, and tell you they are the only ones who can provide, its dangerous outside the resort, its mandatory, and many others.. None of that is true.. Just do some checking on the surrounding things around the resort.. They are lots of things to do you can do without the resorts help.. But, be smart and careful.. Do your homework..

Mentioned in this post
Mactan Island
Mactan Island
Cebu Island, Philippines
5. Re: Maribago Bluewater Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2013, 10:17